Rose colored glasses

I was sorting through hand bags today trying to find the post box key and my reading glasses and found a lot of things that I thought I had "misplaced". Obviously I have a bad habit of not totally emptying out a hand bag before I move onto the next one. In amongst the chewy gum, coins, tissues, lipsticks etc I found 4 pair of glasses that will definitely be coming to Italy with me.


Marcs rose pink lens Baby Doll sunglasses.





Versace Versus back up reading glasses.




Ray Ban Wayfarer tortoiseshell sunglasses-These were a birthday present last April from Beauty.



Ralph Lauren Polo tortoiseshell reading glasses. These are my current every day reading glasses that were a birthday gift from Beauty and The Knight last April. I would be lost without these glasses.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...