Scarves As Cushions


I did a post a while back about making these pink rose scarves into cushion covers.
They will fit the design idea I have for some outside furniture in a very girly enclosed cottage garden section at the Italian villa.


Since then I have been on the lookout for some great scarves to turn into dog cushions.
Our four dogs all love to lounge around on padded cushions so I have been searching for something special.

I finally came across the perfect scarves on ebay. I made an opening bid of 99cents on 30 of them and managed to win 18.

So my dogs will now be sleeping in the designer style they think they deserve on Burburry, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Hermes, Ralph Lauren, Fendi and Chanel cushions when we get to Italy.

Of course their fakes! (So ssshhhh, I won't tell them if you don't)




(A small portion of the scarves)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...