The love affair is not over...Part two


Here are some more things from the bookcase in the study that I cannot part with, so it looks like they are coming to Italy with me!

Vintage porcelain doll made by by Aunt Cheree. She is in need of a facial, a hair appointment and a new pair of shoes and stockings before she makes the journey.


5 vintage glass decanters





Silk outdoor geraniums. The area I am moving to snows 2 months of the year so these will be a bright color on the balcony.


Antique 1920s bronze and marble bust.


My original baby book tattered and torn. When my mum started scrapbooking she pulled all the photos out of this book and made me a beautiful new book full of memories.




Candle snuffer in red enamel and diamentes


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...