Stephen Sprouse


My favorite image over the last year has been the Stephen Sprouse for Louis Vuitton pink rose design.

I am lucky enough to own a scarf but a wallet, coin purse, hand bag, pair of shoes etc with the rose design are not an option at the moment.
(saving for a house=no more Sprouse)

I want over sized pink rose fabric for the chair cushions in one of the outdoor areas but have not been able to find anything suitable, until yesterday.
I was on another marathon shopping trip with Beauty when I accidentally stumbled over these scarves featuring deep pink roses.



They are long and wide so there is plenty of fabric to use. I purchased all 6 of them at a discount cost of $2.00 each. (Apparently Melbourneites don't like pink rose scarves during winter)
I was trying to stay calm in the store but I was so happy to find six of them that I had to do a little dance behind a rack of clothes (but stopped short of an excited squeal)

I know they are not Sprouse but they will do fine and the best part is that I can make the cushion covers now as they will pack flat, ready to be filled when we get to Italy.

More beautiful Stephen Sprouse rose items.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...