Betsey Johnson chandelier


I have a grand appreciation for chandeliers and I absolutely love the altered vintage one in Betsey Johnson's apartment that has been bedazzled and draped in pearls and jewels.

I have always admired her kooky fashion designs and Beauty and I have just purchased some Betsey Johnson jewelery to add to our Collection.

I remember when I first saw the photos of her apartment decorated entirely in yellow and thinking "oh God, I could never be that brave".

Well now she has given her apartment a pink make over and I'm still not this brave (well maybe a wall or two!....and I love the red chaise lounge...and the black screen divider is divine....and the black gloss floors are so dramatically elegant...and that matt silver paint finish on the china cabinet is beautiful...)

OH NO! BETSEY HAS FINALLY CONVERTED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE BETSEY JOHNSON


Betsey's advice- “Buy what you love. Forget the trends – what’s in & what’s out. Make it personal.
I like houses that totally reflect their owners. Take some chances. Try those colors you’ve always loved but were afraid to use. What’s the worst that can happen? You have to start over again?
So what? Decorating is fun. And maybe you’ll learn something about yourself in the process.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...