Fornasetti

I have developed a love for all things Fornasetti. His muse Lina Cavalieri has captivated me as she captivated him.

Plates

These are three of my favorites



Home Wears

The gold tea set, cushions and paper weight are beautiful examples of the range now available.



Wall Paper

I have to wallpaper somewhere in the house with the plate catalog wallpaper. Maybe I could afford to do a tiny section at the end of the hallway. I would like to cover a room divider screen with the black and pink rose wallpaper.



Floor Rugs



Furniture

Wonderful!

'what inspired me to create more than 500 variations on the face of a woman? I don't know. I began to make them and I never stopped.'

Fornasetti used the same image (the portrait of Lina Cavalieri he had found in a magazine from the 1800's) on a variety of objects, until it became virtually his trademark.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...