Ebay and Etsy...

I'm going to start selling my things next week.
I'll list the household items, clothing and normal things on eBay and the craft and vintage items on Etsy.

The key to selling is realistic prices, honest descriptions and great photos.
With that in mind I have set up a photo shoot display area in a corner of my bedroom. The natural light is great and it is in front of a mirrored door so you have reflected light as well.

Beauty has a great camera that I have always admired and as a surprise she purchased the same one for me in bright red.



So, I have my camera




my display backdrop



and a large collection of things to sell neatly hidden under a cream damask tablecloth and a flocked linen and velvet cream and black rose curtain.

Here we go.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...