White Christmas....

Christmas day in Australia is about 38-40 degrees.
It is HOT!

So as you can imagine the thought of a white Christmas just spins me out!

I love Christmas and I cannot wait to decorate my first ever winter Christmas.
There will be snow outside, open fire places inside. I'll be wearing a thick fair isle wool jumper and a red velvet dress on Christmas day. Large Santa stockings will hang from the mantle piece and I'll being able to eat hot food and enjoy it, sip hot chocolate drinks with marshmallows and receive boxes of chocolates as they won't melt! I'll be able to make my first snow angel, breathe in the crisp smell of fresh fir trees and sing snow themed carols and believe them.

It all sounds so great. It sounds like Christmas.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...