Is there a chef in the house?......


My mother always said that if she ever won a large amount of money the first thing she would do is hire a personal chef. 
She hates to cook every night!
I'm very lucky as I do have a personal chef as The Knight is a chef and Beauty and I are spoilt with beautifully presented and tasty meals served to us every night.


Last night The Knight put his serious face on and declared that from now on Wednesdays and Thursdays are his nights off so it's up to me to cook.
Unfortunately I suck at cooking.
I can't time it so that every thing is cooked and ready at the same time or I place the potatoes in the pot and sit down to write a blog and forget all about them or I use to much curry or or or....
I'm hopeless.....
But I am determined to try and get it right at least 2 days a week so I have enlisted some help in the form of 3 cookbooks.
Maybe Jamie Oliver and the masters of french cuisine can help me or maybe I just need to pray.
Please God let me produce two edible meals a week!!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...