Screen printed cushions......

I have been collecting vintage fabric for years. 
The small scrap pieces are for my crazy hexagon quilts but the larger pieces are to cover footstools and arm chairs and to make large floor cushions, laundry bags etc.

I especially love the idea of individual screen printing on vintage fabrics. 
As most of the fabric I have collected is from thrift stores at a cost of under $5.00, I can easily afford to have any design professionally printed onto a piece of fabric for the low cost of between $3-$6 depending on how many ink colors I choose.
I can't wait to make couch cushions using this idea.

Here are some hand made cushions that have been in my design/inspirational folder for a while.

Feeling inspired?








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...